Are you constantly looking for ways to improve yourself both professionally and personally? Then you have come to the right place!
Who am I ?
Evelyne Kellerhals Seignez
Solution focused Coach
Insights Discovery Partner
Helping individuals find meaning in your life and gain more self-confidence in your interactions and actions .
To find deeper joy and serenity!
I can help you :
- Develop your self-confidence in every-day situations
- Release your stress and your negative emotions
- Find more inner joy and motivation
What do I bring:
- My empathy
- My 6-years experience with hundreds of clients who had a burnout to help them free themselves from their former experience and find meaning in their experience
- Neuro-cognitive and Behavioural Approach Practitioner and many other resources gathered over 20 years working on my lack of self-confidence and my experiences in harassment / burnout / conflicts
- As a business coach, I respect ICF code of ethics. ICF being the International Coach Federation, of which I was President for the Grand-Est region in France from 2020 to 2022
An obstacle ?
Solution focused Coaching for individuals or teams
Find meaning in your difficult experiences and in your life
Dare to say no
Release your negative emotions
Find detachment in a conflict
Develop your managerial skills
Reinforce team cohesion
Awareness of self and others
Philippe, Company manager
As a company manager, I called on Evelyne to help me reorganise my management and my activities. Her method and professionalism are excellent and have allowed the company to develop its activities, the team to re-establish links and have brought me personally much more serenity.
Séverine, Area manager
"The coaching session with Evelyne Seignez allowed me to consider other hypotheses for action. The questions asked by the coach led and supported my reflection. I particularly appreciated the listening, empathy, gentleness and appreciation that Evelyne Seignez showed during this time. I felt heard while working on finding solutions. Thank you for this support."
Marie-Isabelle, Event Manager
I greatly appreciated Evelyne Seignez's interventions during a global training course on "Agile Management". The module she led was on the development of soft skills. Her extremely professional approach, her sympathetic ear and her dynamism made me join in from the very first minutes. She was able to alternate perfectly between workshops and more theoretical contributions. She is inspiring and allows a group cohesion in an in-depth work. I highly recommend her for any kind of intervention.